Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Naughty Bridal Shower




I had the first of my two bridal showers a couple weeks ago and it was so much fun. The girls at Staples Dental Care threw it for me. This was my "Naughty Bridal Shower". Holly was in charge and she was perfect for the job. She had little jello shots (alcohol free) there for everyone. Once evryone was seated she explained that her beliefs are a little different than mine and that at her bridal shower her and her friends all took jello shots after making a toast in her name. So we all drank our virgin jello shots after the toast. It made me feel really special. After that she had everyone that came read me a little bit of marriage advice. I got the hint that I am a little high strung when I got three different advice cards that said the same thing...."Dont sweat the small stuff". Dang, they all know me so well. The best advice I got was different than the rest, everyone had been telling me to never go to bed angry and what not. This girl told me that you should definitely go to bed angry every once in awhile because the make up sex is worth the fight. I thought that was hilarious. I love ya girls and I had a BLAST!

No comments:

Post a Comment