Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Proposal


It was New Year's Eve and I did not even see it coming. We were at his brother's and sister in law's house for an ugly sweater party. The whole night was spent eating and playing games. The enitre night Quinn was totally fine and acting normal. The right before midnight he started seeming really nervous and kept going outside with his friend Levi. I couldn't figure out what was going on... I was oblivious. So midnight rolled around and we did our cliche kiss and it was over. NOTHING! I had started thinking maybe he was going to propose but once that moment was over I thought there was no way he would do it now. But right after the kiss he started getting even more weird. Sweating and stuttering. Finally I asked if he was ok and he said he had to go to the bathroom. So I just assume he was sick. He had been in there for a long time and I had started getting really nervous, when finally he walked out of the bathroom. He had on a new sweater, but I couldn't see the front. The first thought that came to my mind was..." Did he really change his ugly sweater...was that nessecary". But then he turned around and my heart stopped. He was wearing a sweater that had "Will you marry me" written across it. Written in beautiful glitter paint haha. He also had roses and a little gray box in his hand. He came over to me and I went blank. Everything went so loud and quiet at the same time. I could tell he was talking, and I knew that he was proposing because he was down on one knee, but I could not hear anything. I was in my own world. We all of a sudden I snapped out of it and realized he and everyone in the room was staring at me and I knew that it was my cue. "YES!" was all I could say. Everyone started clapping and from that moment on we were engaged. And yes I had to ask him to repeat his proposal later that night.

1 comment:

  1. so what did he say in his proposal lol that video on your myspace is too quiet to hear him

    ReplyDelete