Sunday, May 17, 2009

Our First Date

So after a couple of days of talking Quinn got the courage to ask me out on a real date. He told me that some of his "couple" friends were going to St. George to go caving. Me, Quinn, Taylor, and Val drove down to meet up with his friends Levi, Audri, Brian and Liz. We all met up at the caves and started hiking down. I started to get to know some of his friends and they all seemed like people I could really get along with...(thank goodness). So when we finally reached the right cave Quinn turned on his flash light. It was amazing, I had never seen a cave this big. We started taking off all our colored clothing so all we had left on was our black clothes. Then Quinn handed me a glow stick, broke it open, and told me to start swinging it around. I didn't realize that everyone else would be doing this at the same time, and I also didn't get the memo that I was supposed to close me eyes. So yes, I was the retard that got glow stick acid all up in my eyes. It was real embarrassing but real sweet because then Quinn got to "comfort me". After all the drama we started to play glow in the dark hide and seek. It was crazy how hard it was to find people. I remember at one point his friend Audri walked right past me and put her and in my foot and her face right in mine and had no idea I was there. It was incredible. So after a couple rounds we all decided we were hungary. So we started heading out to Quinn's for dinner. This was a huge landmark in our relationship because this was the first night that we met eachother's families. It was a big step but I think it went pretty well. I mean, niether one of our parents hated either us...So I was pretty stoked. The other big landmark was that I got to witness Quinn's awesome BBQing Skills. I was super impressed. After we ate dinner we went to the hot tub and I got to know his friends a little better. And to top off an amazing night, we listened to and sang along with the Moulin Rouge soundtrack all the way back to Cedar. It was EPIC.

1 comment:

  1. Welp, I guess this means I'm your first official blog-stalker.. ha ha. Way cute Sadie. I love all the details. You've thought of everything.

    Let me know if you need any help, I don't work Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Thursdays on this new job. XOXO

    ReplyDelete